You’re about to have the seven most energetically powerful root chakra affirmations designed to unblock this important energy center.
Blockages must be removed for energy to move through the chakras.
To feel deep inner peace, we must live with a balanced root chakra, also known as the Muladhara chakra.
Add the affirmations to your daily spiritual practice, and you’ll quickly begin to feel safe, feel secure, and more self-love while radiant energy flows through your entire body.
What is a Root Chakra Affirmation?
Root chakra affirmations are statements that, when spoken, elicit a vibrational shift in energy.
Many state feeling this shift in energy as a shift in focus and their emotional state.
These are intended primarily for healing and grounding.
These positive affirmations start with “I am” statements.
9 Best Root Chakra Affirmations for Grounding & Healing
These are the specific affirmations you’ll want to become part of your daily self-talk.
To open your root chakra, you’ll want not just to state these affirmations but truly feel them in your physical body.
- “I am safe and secure as I inhale peace and exhale fear.”
- “I am deeply rooted in the present moment focusing my energy on things that serve me.”
- “I am a person who creates and controls the space between triggers and my desired response.”
- “I am the master of my emotions and no longer the slave to them.”
- “I am confident and choose to dissolve my fears by leaning into them instead of running from them.”
- “I am the creator of my reality. My future is what I imagine it to be.”
- “I am full of love, light, and radiant energy. This is the energy I wish to share with those I love.”
- “I am not the story of my past. I am grateful for the obstacles that have shaped who I am today.”
- “I am free as I let go from the emotional attachments to the past.”
What Are the Symptoms of a Blocked Root Chakra?Your health, happiness, and overall well-being are dependent on the energy of all your energy centers.
A blocked energy center will manifest differently depending on the chakra in question.
Blockages in the root chakra manifest as insecurity, stress, and uncomfortability.
If you’re looking for a little help putting these affirmations into practice, we can help.
Create a shift in your energy by raising your vibration with our group coaching program.
Test drive it for 7 days, and you’ll be hooked like everyone else! Click the image below!
- 5 Components Of Emotional Intelligence [WHAT ARE THEY?] - January 2, 2023
- 20 FREE Emotional Intelligence Images [For You] - January 2, 2023
- Low Frustration Tolerance: What Is It & [HOW TO IMPROVE] - December 31, 2022