You’re about to be inspired by the best Neville Goddard quotes about manifesting.
Neville did not believe in an external God as the creator, he believed you are the creator.
When put into action, these quotes will result in you manifesting more of what you wish into your life.
Neville Goddard Quotes About Manifesting
- “To desire, a state is to have it.”
- “Your faith is your fortune.”
- “Feeling is the secret.”
- “Assumptions harden into facts.”
- “A change of feeling is a change of destiny.”
- “The world is your self pushed out.”
- “Imagination is the very gateway to reality.”
- “Faith is loyalty to unseen reality.”
- “Imagination and faith are the secrets to creation.”
- “Assume the feeling of your wish fulfilled.”
- “Claim it; It will respond.”
- When will and imagination are in conflict, imagination invariably wins.”
- “The world is a mirror, forever reflecting what you are doing within yourself.”
- “It is not what you want that you attract, you attract what you believe to be true.”
- “It’s your own wonderful human imagination that is god.”
- “Stop believing in God and start believing as God.”
- “Imagination is seeing with the eye of God.”
- “All conceptions are limitations of the conceived.”
- “The Law operates by faith. If you believe, no effort is necessary to see the fulfillment of your every desire.”
- “For life makes no mistakes and always gives man that which man first gives himself.”
- “Man’s chief delusion is his conviction that there are causes other than his own state of consciousness.”
- “All you can possibly need or desire is already yours.”
- “Nothing comes from without, all things come from within.”
- “Do not waste one moment in regret, for to think feelingly of the mistakes of the past is to reinfect yourself.”
- “Change your conception of yourself and you will automatically change the world in which you live.”
- “Your opinion of yourself is your most important viewpoint. You are infinitely greater than you think you are.”
- “You are already that which you want to be, and your refusal to believe this is the only reason you do not see it.”
- “If you judge after appearances, you will continue to be enslaved by the evidence of your senses.”
- “Use your imagination lovingly on behalf of another.”
- “Thinking from the end is the beginning of all miracles.”
- “Your subconscious impressions determine the conditions of your world.”
- “The journey of life is a mental one, which is taking place in the sea of illusion.”
- “Truth depends upon the intensity of imagination, not upon facts.”
Neville Goddard Quotes as Images
You are welcome to use these images as you wish, in exchange for a link to this article and proper attribution.
“It’s your own wonderful human imagination that is God.”
“Assume the feeling of the wish fulfilled.”
“Your faith is your fortune.”
“Feeling is the secret.”
“The world is yourself pushed out.”
“Assumptions harden into facts.”
“Imagination is the very gateway to reality.”
“Faith is loyalty in unseen reality.”
“Imagination and faith are the secrets to creation.”
“Claim it; it will respond.”
“When will and imagination are in conflict, imagination invariably wins.”
“The world is a mirror, forever reflecting what you do within yourself.”
“It’s not what you want that you attract, it’s what you believe to be true.”
“Stop believing in God and start believing as God.”
How to Manifest Using Neville’s Teachings
There are three skills you’ll want to develop in order to have the highest likelihood of manifesting.
- Patiently trust in the power of Neville’s work.
- Focus on activating all 5 senses while using your imagination.
- Repetition on a daily basis is the key.
Let’s break down each of the above steps in a bit more detail to add some clarity for you.
Patiently trust in the power of Neville’s work
The biggest mistake I see many people make is they expect a more immediate result.
This creates feelings of anxiety, lack, and separation.
These are the exact vibrational frequencies that are not in alignment with your desires.
This video explains exactly how.
You got this!
Focus on activating all 5 senses while using your imagination
We all have heard about the power of visualization but that’s only one of your 5 senses.
Maximize your manifesting powers by using all 5 of your senses.
Take your imagination more seriously as it’s your #1 least utilized super power.
Repetition on a daily basis is the key
We all want a lot but not enough of us are willing to put in the work.
Athletes become great when they help their bodies become the mind through repeating skills over and over.
Awaken the athlete inside of you to become disciplined and make this a daily practice.
Neville Goddard’s teachings, philosophy, and quotes have power.
Need help manifesting or putting his ideas into practice?
We have resources and a coaching group available for you.
- 5 Components Of Emotional Intelligence [WHAT ARE THEY?] - January 2, 2023
- 20 FREE Emotional Intelligence Images [For You] - January 2, 2023
- Low Frustration Tolerance: What Is It & [HOW TO IMPROVE] - December 31, 2022