The positive daily affirmations for women listed below are best stated aloud and in the morning.
Let these affirmations become part of your daily morning routine to provide motivation and set a positive tone for your day.
You’ll begin to experience a reduction in anxiety and an increase in confidence when you pair these affirmations with tiny actions to create the evidence to support them.
Build the habit of performing them daily to make this morning routine stick.
5 Unique Positive Affirmations for Mindful Women to Use Daily
“I view adversity in my life as a challenge and not a threat.”
“I’m not afraid to put my needs first when they have been second for far too long.”
“My confidence comes from within and external validation is not required.”
“I let go of the emotional attachments to thoughts and events that no longer serve me.”
“My mistakes and my successes do not define me as I accept myself for who I am regardless of outcomes.”
To start making this a habit or part of your morning routine, be sure to set a trigger or reminder.
This can be as simple as setting your daily journal on your nightstand or propping it up against the mirror in your bathroom.
“Make it obvious!”
Once you’ve completed your morning affirmations it’s a great idea to then take your first sip of coffee.
Use your morning coffee, bagel, a glass of water with lemon as a reward to reinforce this new routine.
One of the final pieces to this amazingly powerful puzzle is small and consistent action.
Affirmations are most effective when they are paired with a tiny action you take to embody them.
Think of the smallest actions you can take each and every day to cast a vote for these affirmations to be part of who you are.
“This is very simple so don’t overthink it.”
Here are a few examples:
- When a challenge faces you during the day choose the perspective of it being a challenge to be overcome.
- Say no more often to things you’ve said test to and then regretted doing so.
- Set feeling-based intentions you realize every single day to build your confidence and intrinsic motivation.
The video below can help you set “feeling-based intentions” which are much more powerful than a to-do list which many people mistake for daily intentions.
Make this a daily habit and watch your life change in less than a week!
- 5 Components Of Emotional Intelligence [WHAT ARE THEY?] - January 2, 2023
- 20 FREE Emotional Intelligence Images [For You] - January 2, 2023
- Low Frustration Tolerance: What Is It & [HOW TO IMPROVE] - December 31, 2022