These are the 33 best ways I’ve found to raise your spiritual vibration.
Keep in mind, they work if you act on them and are only entertainment if you simply read them. 🙂
Taking action on one of these items a day for 33 days is exactly how to raise your spiritual vibration.
- Shift your focus, energy, and attention to what best serves you.
- Take a big breath through your nose, hold it for 5 seconds, then exhale quickly through your mouth.
- Practice gratitude by feeling it instead of just thinking about it.
- Express gratitude for not just what you have but, more importantly, who you are as a person.
- Let go of any emotional attachments to painful events in your life.
- Move your body more as your spirit is more energized and alive when you move.
- Feel negative emotions, yet kindly allow them to pass through you and not take up residence.
- Listen more frequently to high-vibe music with a positive energy that elevates your spirit.
- Start your day by opening a window or door to inhale some clean, fresh air.
- Remove negative energy from your life, especially including toxic relationships.
- Eat more local and organic fruits whenever possible to connect with your environment.
- When negative thoughts enter your mind, shine a light on them, reflect on what elicited them, then ask them to exit your mind.
- Consciously create positive thoughts to ignite more thoughts on the same vibrational frequency.
- Spend time with nature by walking in the woods or simply standing barefoot on Mother Earth.
- Build the habit of making your spiritual journey a daily spiritual practice.
- Find scents and smells that ignite your spiritual vibrational energy and fill you with deep joy and more happiness.
- Stop being so damn hard on yourself and instead connect with the pure energy of your higher self, free of self-judgment and self-criticism.
- Every morning before your two feet leave your bed, set a “feeling-based” intention focused on a high vibrational feeling you wish to experience.
- Shift your spiritual vibrational energy field into alignment with your deepest desires by feeling as they have already happened.
- Become much more consciously aware of what you allow to have the privilege of your time and energy.
- Try something new and unfamiliar to you, as it will activate your life force energy and make you feel more alive than ever.
- Ponder a fear you currently have and choose to lean into it to dissolve it with pure faith and spiritual presence.
- Avoid feelings of lack and separation when thinking of your desires and goals, and replace them with feelings of wholeness, connection, and proximity.
- Start responding instead of reacting to obstacles or negativity in your life by creating a little space and time between the trigger and your reaction to it.
- This is going to sound ridiculous, but it’s critical for you to focus on what you want instead of what you don’t want, as your subconscious mind doesn’t know the difference.
- Quit running and stop for 10-20 seconds, look around you, and become more mindful of where you are and what surrounds you.
- Become more present by focusing on your five senses and what they are experiencing in this very moment.
- Shift your vibrational frequency by realizing you are what you eat, and eating high vibrational foods is critical to your mind, body, and spirit.
- Seek spiritual guidance by relaxing your mind before falling asleep and entering into an emotional state of gratitude to awaken with answers from source energy.
- Make using your imagination part of your daily routine by becoming creative in your thoughts and in your actions.
- Start a meditation practice by simply lighting a candle and watching the flickering flame, free of thoughts or labeling, for a minute or two.
- Call someone you’ve lost touch with and reconnect with them to shift another person’s vibration higher.
- Finally, isolate one limiting belief you possess and question its validity, followed by creating the evidence to disprove it!
Which resonated with you most?
Latest posts by Dr. Jay Cavanaugh (see all)
- 5 Components Of Emotional Intelligence [WHAT ARE THEY?] - January 2, 2023
- 20 FREE Emotional Intelligence Images [For You] - January 2, 2023
- Low Frustration Tolerance: What Is It & [HOW TO IMPROVE] - December 31, 2022