To raise your vibration is to raise your level of consciousness and elevate your emotional state.
Let’s discuss how to raise your vibration in a few simple yet effective ways for you to clearly understand.
We’ll start by covering some of the most commonly asked questions about raising your vibrational frequency.
- What is a vibe or vibration?
- How can I increase my vibration fast?
- What happens when you raise your vibration?
- How do I raise my vibration in the morning?
- What things lower your vibration?
- 11 easy ways to raise your vibration.
What is a Vibe or Vibration?
One of the most common words associated with vibe is energy.
Your energy is defined by your current emotional state.
If you feel guilt, shame, or embarrassment you are considered to be in a lower vibrational state.
If you feel peace, love, and happiness you are considered to be in a higher vibrational state.
“Think of vibration as the frequency, the number of peaks and troughs per unit time, of the emotional state you’re existing in at any given time.”
A higher vibrational state is one in which wave particles oscillate at a faster rate whereas as a lower vibrational state is a slower rate of oscillation as seen in the graphic below.
The reason why raising your vibration is so important is how you define your life experiences is typically a reflection of the emotional state you’re in.
Focus your thoughts on things that serve you and your vibrational state will rise!
One of the biggest mistakes many of us make is we maintain our focus on thoughts that no longer serve us.
What you focus on expands, so expanding the amount of energy on negativity is a trap we all need to avoid.
One of the questions you want to get in the habit of asking yourself several times a day is, “What’s my vibe?”
This question inspires self-awareness which is the first step in raising your vibe!
How Can I Increase My Vibration Fast?
To increase your vibration fast there are a few things you can do:
- Move your body – Your body houses your emotions, move your body and you shift your emotions.
- Shift your focus – Focus on a thought that provokes a powerful emotional response.
- Listen to music – Listen to that one song that can’t help but raise your spirits and raise your vibe.
Raising your vibration simply takes conscious effort.
Your vibrational frequency isn’t some mysterious state unfamiliar to you.
The more you feel the emotions you desire, the more they become familiar and therefore easier to reignite!
Let me share with you our most commented on YouTube video on a way to raise your vibration.
What will you take from this video and put into action?
What Happens When You Raise Your Vibration?
The reason you want to raise your vibration is to experience the emotional effects that lie on a specific frequency.
“When you raise your vibe you feel alive!”
It amazes me how many people work towards obtaining possessions thinking they will make them happy.
Things don’t make you happy at all.
You don’t need more stuff, simply identify the emotions associated with the possessions you desire as that is what you truly want.
Feeling is the secret.
Focus on the feelings you desire and you soon realize everything you want is within arms reach.
How Do I Raise My Vibration in the Morning?
Your morning routine sets the tone for your day.
Take a moment to set a clear intention as to the feeling you want to experience most each and every day.
The above step is step #1 in the vibe mindset’s three-part daily routine.
We refer to this daily action as, “the Morning Ask.”
This video explains how you can implement this critical step into your morning routine starting tomorrow!
I recommend you complete “The Morning Ask” before your two feet hit the ground when getting out of bed.
This simple step is the key to kickstarting your day and raising your vibration.
What Things Lower Your Vibration?
Here is a list of several things that lower your vibration:
- Falling short of expectations you made.
- Focusing on something in the past that frustrates you.
- Letting other people’s opinions matter too much.
- Unable to let go from emotional attachments.
- Overthinking too far into the future.
This is just a short list as there are many other things that sap your energy.
Are you aware of the things that are lowering your vibration?
“Create a list of the things that raise your vibration and the things that lower your vibration and reflect on it daily.”
One of the most common things that kill your vibe is setting unrealistic expectations you come up short of.
This video will explain exactly how to lower your expectations of yourself and others.
Lowering your expectations is one of the most simple yet effective strategies you can use to eradicate this vibrational killer.
We like to set expectations because they give us a sense of security, certainty, and comfortability.
11 Easy Ways to Raise Your Vibration
There are plenty of ways to raise your vibration.
Although we mentioned several above, here is an even more in depth list:
- Sing – Do it in the shower or at karaoke, either way, just do it!
- Go for a walk – Moving your body shifts your emotional state and vibe quickly.
- Offer a compliment – Make both you and someone else feel the vibes.
- Dance – Move your body as it’s where your emotions exist.
- Meditate – Watch some clouds pass by and free your mind of thought.
- Read a book – Learn something new and share it with a friend.
- Cook – Cooking food is rewarding and can be healthy when you avoid baking brownies. 🙂
- Plant a garden – hydroponics makes it possible to grow vegetables without owning any land!
- Phone a friend – Call someone you haven’t spoken to in awhile and rekindle some great memories!
- Clean your room – Accomplishing this task always brings we joy and a cleaner space.
- Treat yourself – Reward yourself for accomplishing a small goal.
I challenge you to take action on 1 of these in the next 5 minutes!
The key to raising your vibration is simply being consciously aware of what it takes to do so.
You are the creator of your reality.
“The power you have within is waiting for you to tap into it.”
Take advantage of the gifts you possess and the opportunities that await you.
Now go raise your vibration and tell me how it goes!
- 5 Components Of Emotional Intelligence [WHAT ARE THEY?] - January 2, 2023
- 20 FREE Emotional Intelligence Images [For You] - January 2, 2023
- Low Frustration Tolerance: What Is It & [HOW TO IMPROVE] - December 31, 2022