What Is An Unalome?
The unalome represents the journey and path we all take in life. Each part of the unalome represents a stage in one’s life.
- The circular base represents the begging of life.
- The overlapping infinity-like portion is your path.
- The straight line represents becoming present.
- The dots are enlightenment.
It’s that simple!
Less than 33 seconds, as promised!
The next article you will likely find interesting is here: https://thevibemindset.com/neville-goddard-techniques-quotes-and-inspiration/
Latest posts by Dr. Jay Cavanaugh (see all)
- 5 Components Of Emotional Intelligence [WHAT ARE THEY?] - January 2, 2023
- 20 FREE Emotional Intelligence Images [For You] - January 2, 2023
- Low Frustration Tolerance: What Is It & [HOW TO IMPROVE] - December 31, 2022